View District Data
The View District Data tool at left allows the user to view the following reports:
- School District Output Reports- Detailed reports showing how State Aid amounts are calculated.
- Payment Schedules- Detailed breakdown of when calculated aid payments will be disbursed.
- State Aid Proposals - View estimated State Aid amounts under proposals from the Executive and Legislature.
Beginning in the 2008-2009 claim year, selected SAMS output reports are now viewable by the general public by visiting https://eservices.nysed.gov/publicsams/
You have 2 options to View District Data:
- Enter the School Districts Full or Partial Name
- Enter the School Districts *6 digit BEDS code.
*If you enter less than the 6 digit BEDS code your results will be a broader list of School Districts.